Welcome to 10 Things Before the Opening Bell. Sign up here to get this email in your inbox every morning.
Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly markets analysis.
1. US tech stock futures rise as bond yields cool after Fed comments. See what markets are doing today.
2. MicroStrategy’s CEO says his Twitter exchange with Elon Musk prompted Tesla to buy bitcoin. Tesla’s move was an inflection point for the cryptocurrency, Michael Saylor said.
3. Saudi Aramco loses title of world’s most profitable company to Apple. The world’s largest oil company reported its full-year 2020 results on Sunday, showing a 44% collapse in profits to $49 billion.
4. Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest expects Tesla to soar to $3,000 per share by 2025. Much of the upside for Tesla is predicated on its ability to launch an autonomous robotaxi service, according to Ark.
5. The SPAC market is booming, but there are plenty of bad buys. Here’s what eight experts say investors should be looking for in their next SPAC investment.
6. On the data docket. Fed Chairman Jerome Powell, San Francisco Fed President Mary Daly, and Governors Randal Quarles and Michelle Bowman will all deliver speeches.
7. New e-book alert: Top-ranked fund managers share tips for picking long-term stock-market winners – and give us a peek at how they built their portfolios. Download our e-book here.
8. Goldman Sachs is on the hunt for companies offering explosive sales growth. The firm says to buy these 33 stocks set to dominate as the COVID-slammed economy reopens.
9. The CIO of a crypto hedge fund explains why he’s bullish on DeFi and NFTs. Ari Paul also breaks down why bitcoin could rally as high as $400,000 in 2 years.
10. A top VC and Shark Tank investor details outlines 2 SPAC trends to watch. Matt Higgins also offered 3 qualities to look for in blank-check firms.
Source: Read Full Article