This article is brought to you by the Personal Finance Insider team. It has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of the issuers listed. Some of the offers you see on the page are from our partners like Citi and American Express, but our coverage is always independent. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page.
If you want to boost your balance of rewards points or frequent flyer miles, earning a credit card's welcome bonus is your best bet. These welcome offers, which typically require meeting a minimum spending requirement in the first three months, can get you thousands of rewards points.
If you're looking to pick up a new card, there are a few fantastic offers available right now, including some that hit — and even pass — the 100,000-point mark. While different kinds of points are worth different amounts, each of these 100,000-plus offers represents a fantastic value.
We're focused here on the rewards and perks that come with each card. These cards won't be worth it if you're paying interest or late fees. When using a credit card, it's important to pay your balance in full each month, make payments on time, and only spend what you can afford to pay.
1. Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
$0 for the first year, then $525
16.49% – 23.49% Variable
- Earn 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ Fee Credit
- Free first and second checked bags – a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flight when you pay with your Club Card
- Great sign-up bonus
- If you want United Club membership, this card gets you it for less than buying it outright
- Get two free checked bags on United
- Earns 4x miles on United purchases
- Steep annual fee, especially for an airline credit card
- The non-United bonus categories (travel and dining) only earn 2x miles
Source: Read Full Article