When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Tuft & Needle mattresses are up to 20% off this Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- The Amazon-exclusive Nod mattress, which features two layers of adaptive foam, is currently $316 for a queen size, down from $395, and the popular Original Mattress is currently $476, down from $595.
- The 20% off discount is applied to both items at checkout if you have a Prime account or sign up for a free trial of Prime.
- For more info on Tuft & Needle, check out our review of the brand's Mint mattress.
- Find more of the best mattress deals for Prime Day 2020 here.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
As part of Amazon Prime Day 2020, popular bed-in-a-box brand Tuft & Needle is offering shoppers a 20% discount on its Original Mattress and Nod Mattress.
The favorite Original Mattress is down to $475, down from its usual price of $595. The Amazon-exclusive Nod Mattress is also currently just $316 for a queen, compared to its usual price of $395. The Nod is similar in construction to Tuft & Needle's Original Mattress but slightly less thick. Both mattress comes with a 10-year warranty and a 100-day sleep trial.
While we haven't tried these exact models ourselves, we did test the Tuft & Needle Mint mattress and found it to be incredibly comfortable. For both mattresses, the 20% discount is applied at checkout if you have a Prime account or sign up for a free trial of Prime.
The best Tuft & Needle deals:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article