When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- A hundred dollars goes a lot further than usual when you're browsing this year's Prime Day deals.
- We found several great deals under $100, from Kindles to Sodastreams to 23&Me DNA Kits.
- If you're looking for even more affordable deals, check out the best under $50.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
If you've got a couple of Benjamins burning a hole in your pocket, and you want to be sure to spend them wisely, you've come to the right place. A hundred bucks goes a long way during Amazon Prime Day with small appliances, smart home devices, and ereaders leading the pack of relatively affordable deals.
We're seeing the Kindle Paperwhite at its lowest price ever of $79.99, down from its usual $129.99. We've also found deals on Ring Doorbells and Fire TV Cubes. But it's not just tech that's dipping below the $100 mark — Instant Pots are also available on the cheap.
In fact, we've got sub-$100 deals in every category, so we've broken them down by topic below.
The best Prime Day deals under $100:
- The best tech deals
- The best kitchen deals
- The best home deals
- The best style deals
- The best travel gear deals
- The best skincare, beauty, and grooming deals
The best tech deals
The best kitchen deals
The best home deals
The best style deals
The best travel gear deals
The best skincare, beauty, and grooming deals
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article